Sunday, February 15, 2015

Elle Richie - hot Hooters girl !!

  Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who I think is truly one of the best OnlyTease models of recent years.  Elle Richie is a redheaded hottie... (but not always a redhead !!)... who looks amazing in this shoot, dressed as a gorgeous Hooters girl in tan pantyhose.

 Elle is an amazing beauty who really has such a friendly face, and that hot "girl next door" look.  I think Elle's beauty is frankly off-the-charts, and I am still struck by what a welcoming smile she has.  She really looks like she could be the hot and friendly Hooters waitress at your local.... I'm sure everyone will queue up to get sat at Elle's table !!

 Elle Richie is just a gorgeous girl, but I think she hasn't been back for the last couple of years thanks to some big new tattoos she has or has gotten.  Frankly, I'm not sure why she hasn't been back, but unfortunately she has not shot for OnlyTease for the past couple of years.  I really don't know if she will be back or not, but she was quite a nice "regular" model earlier this decade, and had many great shoots.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Elle-Richie


















No comments:

Post a Comment