Thursday, December 18, 2014

Jayne M - Little Black Dress !!!

  Today's post is for a girl who I think is one of the two or three most beautiful current OnlyTease models.... Jayne M is an absolutely stunning girl, and I think she belongs to the group of the most elite upper-level OAS models.... (with the likes of Danielle A, Lola A, Laura H, etc...)

 Just one look at her beautiful face and incredible body proves this, I think.  Jayne is a babe who has taken the Only sites by storm in the 2nd half of 2014.

 Here she is looking absolutely stunning, wearing a hot Little Black Dress with black tights.  She would definitely be the centre of any event if she turned up wearing this !!!

 Jayne is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, and definitely one of my top 2 or 3 favorite models at the moment.  She may be the best I have ever seen in the entire history of the OnlyAllSites.  She is such a radiant beauty who instantly commands lots of attention and recognition.

 Also, Jayne had the sample pics from a new photoshoot (for the January VIP section) uploaded yesterday to the forums of OnlyAllSites.  I have attached a few bonus pics from this new shoot below.  She looks incredible, and better then ever, I think.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jayne-M
























No comments:

Post a Comment