Friday, January 9, 2015

Sarah Arnold - glamorous hottie !!!

  Today's update is for a girl who is definitely one of my favorite OnlyTease models of all time.  Sarah Arnold is a tall and gorgeous stunner who has really had a great modeling career over several years for the OnlyAllSites.

 Sarah was outright my favorite OnlyTease girl for most of this decade, before she really began scaling back her OAS work and other new hotties began to emerge on the sites.  Still, Sarah really has a very special place in my heart.  I always loved her as she is so tall, stunning, exotic, sultry, and basically a girl who "checks all boxes" for me.  I always thought she was head-and-shoulders above most other OnlyTease girls, and had a dominant type of beauty.

 Sarah is booked for a shoot early this year, and I am really looking forward to what will be a massive comeback for her.  I hope it will just be the start of another great run of shoots for her at OnlyTease.

 Here is Sarah looking absolutely gorgeous and ready for a night out, wearing a tight black LBD minidress, and tan pantyhose.  She is also wearing sexy emerald lingerie underneath.  It is really not hard to see why she has been such a great and successful UK model and promotions model for almost a decade, with her looks drawing comparison to famous beauties like Penelope Cruz.














No comments:

Post a Comment