Monday, January 5, 2015

Naomi - extremely cute bunnygirl !!!

  Today's update is for a girl who I think is one of the hottest and cutest models of more recent OnlyTease history.  Naomi is a gorgeous girl who had a great number of shoots in the earliest part of this decade, but has sadly fallen "off-the-radar" in the last couple of years.

 Naomi is really a great girl with a "girl next door" look and a nice "cuddly" physique.  She is just a very nice type of girl who has lots of beauty and natural-appeal.  I also hope that one day we will see her again in new shoots for OnlyTease.

 In my opinion, I think that this hot bunnygirl set is by far her best set on the OnlyAllSites.  I think she just looks so hot in this outfit, and really nice in the leotard and black tights.

 Another thing I really like about this set is how Naomi's hot cherry tattoo is visible on her upper thigh just under the cut of her leotard.  Naomi's cherry tattoo was once voted by the membership as the best tat had by any girl on the OnlyAllSites.  I think her tattoo is really cute and adds a great touch to her sets (and I normally HATE ink on girls as artwork that spoils the fantasy).

 Naomi K is a really great model and I hope you enjoy this set with her.  This bunny set is one of my all-time favorites.















No comments:

Post a Comment