Friday, April 3, 2015

Chrissie - petite brunette !!

 Today's set update is for a girl who had one shoot last year, and was a great debut model for OnlyTease in 2014.  Chrissie is a cute and slender brunette who looked amazing in this set, wearing a casual outfit with a black skirt and black pantyhose, and red lingerie underneath !!

 Chrissie is a girl who I was quite excited to see when she made her debut last year, and I really liked her first shoot,  In her first shoot, she shot sets for the OnlyTease and OnlyOpaques sub-sites of the OnlyAllSites package.  I thought she looked absolutely tremendous in her first sets, but it honestly remains to be seen if she will be back for more shoots.  Unfortunately, it just seems like she hasn't been talked about by other members of the OnlyAllSites on the site forums, and it just doesn't seem like she's generated enough of the necessary momentum towards becoming a site-regular.  Obviously, I'd really like to see her back, but I fear she may have been overlooked in the midst of some other new girls who debuted late last year.

 I have asked about her a couple times on the OnlyTease forums since I last posted about Chrissie quite some time ago (link here)... But as of yet, there has been no sign of a rebook, and I hope this girl will not be a "one hit wonder."  She is quite cute and really has something seductive and intriguing about her.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Chrissie
























No comments:

Post a Comment